venerdì 23 aprile 2010

Post-Easter updates

I've worked a lot today, after a couple weeks of stop. My objective is to realize a small, simple and stable app structure. Since i cannot find it i'm making some cool attempts to better organize the code. This is the first time that I develop a new "complex" software from scratch, and it's really hard.
Since I've noticed that code structure is REALLY IMPORTANT (even for small software) i'm moving the code in and there. The latest structure is the following:
http://code.google.com/p/adsense-monitor/source/browse/#svn/trunk
as you can see there are two main folders:

  • Core;
  • Gui;
I think that names are self-explaining concepts :) . My next step is to introduce Sound Engine and Indicator Applet (damn: i've just finished GtkTrayIcon). Let's see if i can make something simple and good.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento